"Without coffee, something is missing" - Al Pacino, American actor and filmmaker.
s I mentioned on a previous post, I just love trying coffee creations with a twist.
Since my fascination with this milk frother has been such a great deal, I had to buy an extra item to make my experience more memorable. I bought a frothing pitcher to make more milk foam creations. This stainless steal beauty holds enough milk to serve my family and me. It makes it easier to froth the milk and to serve it on each cup of coffee. It's also part of Zulay's Kitchen coffee collection and I just love it.
I put this frothing pitcher to the test once I got it. I had to try a café con leche with a twist. I added a slightly sweet cinnamon twist to my regular coffee.
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ a cup 2% milk
- Heat 2% milk for 30 seconds in the microwave
- Pour the cinnamon and the sugar in the the frothing pitcher
- Pour the milk in the same pitcher as the
- Mix & froth this milk mixture for a minute or so (until you create a thick, mixed foam)
- Pour the foamed milk to your freshly brewed coffee
- And voilá! --> you will have a delicious café con leche with a sweet twist.
It was a very delicious coffee cup. My tastes buds - and brain - were very happy! The milk frother and the frothing pitcher are definitely tools for Coffee Perfection.
Try this out and let me know what you think. Also, if you have any other milk foam twists, please share in the comment area. I would love to try other recipes.