This is Halloween! I love this day; the scary decoration, people with cosplays everywhere and especially all the delicious treats!
I found this creative and easy way of making hot dogs for this Halloween night. Here is the recipe that I got from the Snapguide (website).
1 container of Crescent Rolls
1 container of hot dogs
How to make mummies:
1) Gather your ingredients. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2) Unroll your dough and separate it. Cut the sections into long strips.
3) Wrap pieces of dough around the hot to give the mummy his bandages. Make sure to leave room for his mummy face.
4) Place a sheet of foil onto a cookie sheet and spray with cooking spray to prevent the hot dog mummies from sticking.
5) Place all of your wrapped hot dogs on the sheet and bake for 13-17 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
6) Using your mustard, give eyes to your mummies!
To create a spooky dip for your hot dogs, place ketchup in a bowl and draw two small circles of mustard on top w/ a mustard dot in the center. Using a toothpick, draw lines from the center to the bowl's edge. Enjoy!